Foursevens Quark Turbo QB2A
|205||0.2||720 h||1 h||AA x 2|
Note: This Foursevens tactical flashlight now uses a Gen2 XML emitter! this means the same run times as Gen1 but with a 20% increase in output! Order now!
The Foursevens Quark Turbo QB2A is a sturdy, durable, and waterproof flashlight suitable for whatever you can throw at it. The FourSevens Quark Turbo QB2A is constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and impact-resistant lenses, which guarantees a long-lifetime as well as protection during even the harshest conditions.
- The Foursevens Quark Turbo QB2A uses Cree XP-G2
- The Foursevens Quark Turbo QB2A is powered by two AA batteries
- Maximum: 205 lumens / 1h 18min
- High: 85 lumens / 5h
- Mid: 22 lumens / 24h
- Low: 4 lumens / 120h
- Moonlight: 0.2 lumens / 720h
- Strobe: 205 lumens / 2h 30min
- SOS: n/a
- Beacon: 0-205 lumens pulse / 18h
Weight and Dimension
- Length: 6.20" / 157.48mm
- Weight: 3.0oz / 85.05gm (excluding batteries)
- Diameter: 0.90" / 22.86mm
- Head Diameter: 1.20” / 30.48mm
Features of 4Sevens Quark Turbo QB2AFlashlights
- Current regulation
- Smart circuit for rechargeable batteries
- Reverse-polarity protection
The Foursevens Quark Turbo QB2A features a smooth, deep, and large reflector for optimized performance. Its body and bezel material are both made of Type III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. In addition, the included accessories are batteries, a lanyard, a split ring for keychain attachment, a spare O-ring, and a hand-grip for a complete flashlight set-up that will prepare you for any situation. The Quark Turbo QB2A operates the same as other tactical flashlights in its subseries, but with a significantly different UI than regular 4Sevens Quarks. The Quark Turbo QB2A’s UI allows the user to program both primary and secondary outputs that makes it more sophisticated, advanced, and trustworthy for professionals and amateurs alike.